It is important for Melomo that you can purchase our products with confidence – trusting that we protect your privacy. We at Melomo appreciate your privacy and understand our responsibility when collecting and storing data. More detailed content of our services are available on our web and/or Facebook pages.
You can get information:
- What kind of data do we collect and store?
- For what purposes do we use the data and what is the legal basis for the processing?
- How long do we keep the data?
- What kind of influence do you have?
- Where is the data transferred?
- Where is the data disclosed?
- How is data protected?
- Contact information
1. What kind of data do we collect and store?
We generally collect the following data:
- Customer information (consumer): Name, email address, telephone number, shipping address, payment method, reservations, messages, feedback and marketing permission.
- Customer information (company): company, contact name, email address, phone number shipping address, payment method, reservations, messages, feedback and marketing permission.
Data provided by the customer: we will receive your information directly from your order.
2. Purpose and legal basis for processing of personal data
We process information based on the following privacy laws:
- Execution of services: We will process the information you provide to fulfill the contract for the service you have booked or ordered. We cannot allow you to make a reservation, charge you or contact you without processing personal data. When we collect information, we try to inform you which information is required to fulfill this agreement and which information you can provide if you wish.
- Marketing: We may process your information based on your consent to send you direct marketing messages via electronic channels. It is in our interest to use this information for marketing.
- Statutory obligation: We may be required to retain some of your personal information in order to comply with accounting or other statutory regulations after the termination of a customer relationship. In such cases, the treatment is be based on compliance with a statutory obligation.
3. How long do we store the data?
4. In what way the data subject may influence to personal data processing
Below we list the different ways you can influence the collection and processing of data:
- Review, correction, and deletion of data: You have the right to verify the personal data stored about you. At your request, we will correct, complete or delete personal information that is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date for the purpose of the processing.
- Data transfer: If you wish, you may contact our customer service to obtain your personal information, which we will process automatically under your consent or agreement.
- Marketing permission: You may at any time prohibit the disclosure and processing of your information for marketing purposes.
- Withdrawal of consent: You may revoke your consent at any time by contacting our customer service.
5. Principles of data transfer
We use subcontractors to process the data, and we guarantee by contractual arrangements that the data will be processed in accordance with the applicable law. Some of our partners may be located outside the EU or the EEA. If we transfer information outside the EU or the EEA, we ensure an adequate level of protection of personal data, including by agreeing on matters relating to the confidentiality and processing of personal data as required by law.
6. Principles of data disclosure
- Authorities: We may disclose your personal information as required by the competent authorities, subject to applicable law.
- Consent: We may disclose your information to third parties if you have consented to it.
- Business Transactions: If we sell, merge or otherwise reorganize our business, your personal information may be disclosed to the buyers and their advisers.
- Legal Claims: We may disclose your personal information to third parties if this is necessary to enforce the agreement, to collect claims, to investigate potential violations, or to pursue or defend a legal claim.
7. Principles of register protection
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect personal data against unauthorized processing. These include the use of firewalls and encryption technologies, proper access control, restricted access, instruction of personnel involved in the processing of personal data, and careful selection of subcontractors.
8. Possible updates of the privacy statement
9. Contact information
For all matters concerning this document, you may contact our customer service.
10. About cookies
In order to work as well as possible, this website occasionally saves small data files called cookies on your computer. This is a common practice in most large-scale websites.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that the website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the website. Cookies save information on the use and types of use of your device, such as your user ID, language selection, font size and different types of screen settings. The saved data only need to be entered once and not every time when visiting the website or browsing pages.
What are cookies used for?
- Google Analytics
- This website uses the Google Analytics web service, which is used to monitor the number of website visitors and the most frequently visited websites, for example. Google Analytics saves the visitor’s IP address, which the Data Protection Board has considered to be part of personal data.
- How Google uses your data on partner websites and applications
- How Google Analytics protects data collected from the visitor
- Prevent Google Analytics monitoring with a browser add-on
Accepting these cookies is not absolutely necessary in view of the operation of the website though they make browsing the pages easier. You can remove or prevent cookies, but then some website functions may not work in the intended manner.
Cookies are not used to identify the person, and data describing the use of the website are solely controlled by the webmaster. Cookies are only used for the purposes described above.
How can I manage cookies?
You can freely manage and/or remove cookies. For instructions, go to aboutcookies.org. You can remove all cookies from your computer, and most browsers can be configured to prevent them altogether. Remember, though, that if you prevent cookies, you always have to define specific settings again when returning to the website. It may also be that you cannot use some of the website’s services and functions.
Instructions on managing and removing cookies in different browsers