Designed for athletic performance, the NRS Ninja PFD is the ultimate low-profile jacket for paddlers of all persuasions. We’ve concentrated all the flotation into a smaller surface area for unbeatable range of motion, so the Ninja stays out of your way and off your mind.
- Soft PVC-free foam panels are shaped for comfort and the floating front panel follows your movements and doubles as a handwarmer on chilly days.
- AirMesh fabric on shoulder straps and inner panels provide ventilation throughout the jacket.
- Side-entry with six adjustment points for a customizable fit.
- Redesigned front clamshell pocket features internal organization for essentials and the dual-entry zippers create a frosty-beverage-compatible pocket.
- Features a lash tab and strap garages.
- The Ninja is a great option for adults with short torsos or petite kiddos who have grown out of youth jackets’ weight range.
- The Ninja is a low-profile life jacket certified in accordance with CE EN 393.
CE/ISO Rating: Certified in accordance with CE EN 393
Documents: EU Declaration of Conformity
Weight: 975 g
Outer Fabric: 400-denier ripstop nylon
Lining: 200-denier nylon
Entry System: Side buckle
Pockets: 1 – front
Lash Tabs: 1 – front
Adjustment System: 4- side, 2 – shoulder
Features: Strap garages, clamshell pocket with internal organization