Featuring multiple pockets and numerous attachment points, the NRS cVest PFD is a life jacket purpose-built for sea kayakers.
- The NRS cVest is a medium profile life jacket.
- Designed specifically for touring, the high-back flotation accommodates most sea kayaking seats and the mesh lower back adds welcome ventilation during long days on the water.
- Two lash tabs and numerous d-rings offer endless opportunities for attaching a rescue knife, strobe, whistle and other accessories.
- Two large zippered pockets and two small, dual-entry clamshell pockets provide multiple storage options.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
- 400 denier ripstop nylon fabric resists tears and abrasion.
- 3M reflective accents throughout the jacket for added visibility in low-light conditions.
- This jacket is certified in accordance with CE EN 393.
CE/ISO Rating: CE EN 393
Documents: EU Declaration of conformity
Outer Fabric: 400-denier ripstop nylon
Entry System: Front zip
Lash Tabs: 2-front
Adjustment System: 4-side, 2-shoulder
Features: 3M Reflective accents, 2 lash tabs for a knife and strobe, numerous d-rings to attach accessories, 9 cm W x 18 cm L x 4 cm D VHF radio pockets