With all the organization and attachment points needed for your fishing accessories, the NRS Chinook Fishing PFD is the world’s best-selling life jacket. Not only is it designed to make you more effective on the water, the comfort of the Chinook simply can’t be beat.
- The NRS Chinook PFD is a medium-profile life jacket certified in accordance with CE EN 393.
- PlushFit™ foam and a high-back design combine to create an extremely comfortable vest for any type of raft or kayak seat.
- A mesh lower-back offers added ventilation on warm days.
- Two large, zippered pockets, sized for tackle boxes, with internal organization, plus two smaller accessory pockets with hook-and-loop closure.
- A fifth, tool holder pocket offers quick access to pliers, line cutters or other fishing gadgets and accessories.
- Also features a rod holder, strobe attachment point, reflective accents and knife lash tab.
- The zippered front entry and six adjustment points offer a customized fit.
CE/ISO Rating: Certified in accordance with CE EN 393
Documents: EU Declaration of Conformity
Outer Fabric: 400-denier ripstop nylon
Entry System: Front zip
Pockets: 5 – front
Lash Tabs: 1 – front
Adjustment System: 4 – side, 2 – shoulder, 1 – waist
Features: Rod holder loop, strobe holder loop, reflective accents, pockets with internal organization, shoulder strap keepers